2009/08/06

fashioning interiors {elie tahari resort 2010}


Since I am having such a hard time mentally preparing myself for the fall fashions I thought I would fast forward to the 2010 resort lines. I think my favorite collection is that from Elie Tahari. So I thought that I would make the line the fashion side of this weeks fashioning interiors.
Home Design Ideas and Alternative
(via nuevo estilo)
Home Design Ideas and Alternative
(via nuevo estilo)
Home Design Ideas and Alternative
(via unknown)
Home Design Ideas and Alternative
(via clive tompsett)
Also sorry to be a little absent this week but I am crazy busy planning a big event this weekend. Which reminds me I need to update my to do list! Happy weekend to you all.

0 Responses to “fashioning interiors {elie tahari resort 2010}”

Post a Comment