2009/06/10

APRIL IN JUNE


May is usually a very capricious month in Chicago and I was a little nervous that Chicago Spring Fling was being held at a time when our gardens were really just starting the season. But we got really lucky and the rain held off until the end of our program.


Home Design Ideas and Alternative
Above is a photo of what my garden looked like at the end of May. It's a newly planted garden this year and you can see a lot of bare soil , spaces I've left so that the plants can fill out.


Home Design Ideas and Alternative
The above photo was taken yesterday and you can see how quickly everything has grown.


Home Design Ideas and Alternative
It looks amazingly lush for a newbie !

I wonder if I jinxed Spring by adding that rain chain? This weather is beginning to remind me of Ireland and the forty shades of green they have.

I am so ready for some sunshine.



0 Responses to “APRIL IN JUNE”

Post a Comment