2006/03/09

portfolio ideas?


0212472AE04UC82378M

d*s reader jerad needs our help...

"So after much google searching in vain, I'm hoping that you might be able to help. I'm an architect looking for a new portfolio case. I hate most of the basic portfolios you see at art supply stores. A few years ago I found a simple black one, with no zipper, but a nice clasp with a strap. So the problem is that I'm now overseas and the A4 paper sticks out of the ends of it. I need something that is A4 sized, easy to change, and looks good. I was hoping that you might have come across some place that has either something very classical modern, or just so mind blowingly brilliant that I must have it. Thanks for any help you might be. Cheers."
any ideas? im sadly no help with portfolios..thanks!

0 Responses to “portfolio ideas?”

Post a Comment