2006/03/09

clean design 2006


001

i love happy stories. i just wanted to post this because a d*s reader won the clean design 2006 contest!

"Hi, my name is Liane and I check your blog almost every day and I just would like to let you know that I saw your post about the printing responsibly clean design contest and I showed it to my boyfriend, who is a graphic design major, and thanks to your post and me telling about it, he was a top ten finalist and just found out he was one of the top 3 winners!....he is still in undergraduate school as a graphic design student at old dominion university, where we both are art students, and he is so excited. so I just wanted to say thank you and ask that you post any similar contests because i will always relay the message. I love your blog and thanks! -Liane"
update: liane emailed to tell me that her boyfriend won, congrats to carl medley (hooray for VA)! way to go, carl! you can view carl's entry and other contestants right here.

0 Responses to “clean design 2006”

Post a Comment