2010/06/14
STARBUCKS IS FOR THE BIRDS
Do you like this story?
The birds start singing very early in the summer and I usually awake to their chirping around 5 or 5:30. Last week as I was out for my daily walk I stopped by Starbucks for a refreshing iced coffee. As I entered the door I heard the chirping of baby birds and when I looked up I saw not one but two nests neatly tucked in the letter B.
I could only conclude that this is an educated bird that knows the alphabet. B is for bird .
Written by Carolyngail at Sweet Home and Garden Chicago All rights reserved
I could only conclude that this is an educated bird that knows the alphabet. B is for bird .
Written by Carolyngail at Sweet Home and Garden Chicago All rights reserved

This post was written by: beemagnet77
BeeMagnet is a professional graphic designer, web designer and business man with really strong passion that specializes in marketing strategy. Usually hangs out in Twitter has recently launched a blog dedicated to home design inspiration for designers, bride, photographers and artists called HomeBase
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Responses to “STARBUCKS IS FOR THE BIRDS”
Post a Comment