2010/01/25
weekly dose {cool neutrals+chandeliers}
Do you like this story?
After a very hectic Monday, and really a busy few weeks, I find something incredibly soothing about cool neutral interiors--especially those with rustic charm and the sparkle of a chandelier.
Yes, I can already feel my headache subside. Now time to get ready for another social evening celebrating a friends 30th! Hope you had a lovely start to your week.
Yes, I can already feel my headache subside. Now time to get ready for another social evening celebrating a friends 30th! Hope you had a lovely start to your week.

This post was written by: beemagnet77
BeeMagnet is a professional graphic designer, web designer and business man with really strong passion that specializes in marketing strategy. Usually hangs out in Twitter has recently launched a blog dedicated to home design inspiration for designers, bride, photographers and artists called HomeBase
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 Responses to “weekly dose {cool neutrals+chandeliers}”
Post a Comment