2010/01/11
lovely in black+blue
Do you like this story?
I woke up this morning covered in bruises and quite sore. I actually don't really mind as it was a small price to pay for a fantastic weekend full of skiing with friends and a productive reorganizing of my furniture. But there are a few more attractive black and blue combinations I have on my mind...

(oscar de la renta kaftan, lanvin pouchette, gap necklace, marimekko clutch, stella maccartney cork pumps and anna sui dress)

(oscar de la renta kaftan, lanvin pouchette, gap necklace, marimekko clutch, stella maccartney cork pumps and anna sui dress)

This post was written by: beemagnet77
BeeMagnet is a professional graphic designer, web designer and business man with really strong passion that specializes in marketing strategy. Usually hangs out in Twitter has recently launched a blog dedicated to home design inspiration for designers, bride, photographers and artists called HomeBase
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Responses to “lovely in black+blue”
Post a Comment