2010/01/12
the end of the formal dinner?
Do you like this story?
Interior design trends constantly adapt to suit social trends and I think the appearance of sofas at dining room tables is an example of that. More and more when I have dinner with friends we wind up sitting on the sofa around the coffee table to eat dinner.
Am I alone in experiencing this trend not only socially but in interior design?
Am I alone in experiencing this trend not only socially but in interior design?

This post was written by: beemagnet77
BeeMagnet is a professional graphic designer, web designer and business man with really strong passion that specializes in marketing strategy. Usually hangs out in Twitter has recently launched a blog dedicated to home design inspiration for designers, bride, photographers and artists called HomeBase
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 Responses to “the end of the formal dinner?”
Post a Comment