2010/01/07
7 Degrees colder than Tampa
Do you like this story?
From my front porch I can see 4 front porches
To my dear friends in Tampa who are shivering under the record cold of 27 degrees I feel for you. I know that such a hard freeze will no doubt damage some plants and do lots of damage to fruit and vegetable farmers.
We've been in a deep freeze for a week now and the end is finally coming into sight as we are expecting a warm 30 degrees next week. I don't know how long it'll last but I plan to enjoy it while I can.
I seldom venture out but when I do I look like an eskimo out hunting for game. Meanwhile, I'm keeping my bird feeders stocked and making sure that they have plenty of water.
Written by Carolyngail
We've been in a deep freeze for a week now and the end is finally coming into sight as we are expecting a warm 30 degrees next week. I don't know how long it'll last but I plan to enjoy it while I can.
I seldom venture out but when I do I look like an eskimo out hunting for game. Meanwhile, I'm keeping my bird feeders stocked and making sure that they have plenty of water.
Written by Carolyngail

This post was written by: beemagnet77
BeeMagnet is a professional graphic designer, web designer and business man with really strong passion that specializes in marketing strategy. Usually hangs out in Twitter has recently launched a blog dedicated to home design inspiration for designers, bride, photographers and artists called HomeBase
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Responses to “7 Degrees colder than Tampa”
Post a Comment