2009/12/22

White Christmas


Home Design Ideas and Alternative
I woke up to a beautiful white blanket of snow that had silently fell during the night. This is our first sizable snow accumulation of about 2 inches. I grabbed my camera and walked about in the garden to record it. You can see in the collage above that the goldfish are hibernating at the bottom of the pond.

I'm putting out the suet for the birds and there's plenty of water for them. I saw a pesky squirrel snatch one of the cakes so I had to wire the container together.

How lovely the newly fallen snow looks on evergreens and the bare limbs of trees, as well as the ornamental grass and sedum.

I'm so happy that I finished my Christmas shopping early so that I can enjoy the little things that give me joy at Christmas .

0 Responses to “White Christmas”

Post a Comment