2008/12/12
wreath roundup
Do you like this story?
I am so happy it is Friday-this has been a very long week! One of the items on my to do list this weekend is to purchase a wreath (I am very behind on the holiday season this year!). I love traditional wreaths with just a perfect red bow but thought these were quite festive and beautiful too:

(via apartment therapy)

(via cottage living)

(via martha stewart)

(via real simple)

(via viva terra)

(via apartment therapy)

(via cottage living)

(via martha stewart)

(via real simple)

(via viva terra)

This post was written by: beemagnet77
BeeMagnet is a professional graphic designer, web designer and business man with really strong passion that specializes in marketing strategy. Usually hangs out in Twitter has recently launched a blog dedicated to home design inspiration for designers, bride, photographers and artists called HomeBase
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Responses to “wreath roundup”
Post a Comment