2008/12/29
busy busy...
Do you like this story?
I need one of these kate spade list pads right about now to make sure I don't forget the millions of things I need to do this week (from making a new years resolution to shoveling the 3 feet of snow from my walkway)! Plus I need a little bit of this sunny color on my desk with the gray day we are having.

Can't believe the new year is just around the corner! Are you ready?

Can't believe the new year is just around the corner! Are you ready?

This post was written by: beemagnet77
BeeMagnet is a professional graphic designer, web designer and business man with really strong passion that specializes in marketing strategy. Usually hangs out in Twitter has recently launched a blog dedicated to home design inspiration for designers, bride, photographers and artists called HomeBase
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Responses to “busy busy...”
Post a Comment