2008/12/14
another new {british} love
Do you like this story?
So, this is the second British company that I have fallen for in the past week-Cox & Cox. They have the most amazing, unique and adorable products. If I posted all the products I loved the list would be endless! Here are just a few of their products that express how much I "heart" this company:

(brown sugar hearts)


(vintage fabric lavender heart)

(zinc heart and chandelier place tags)

(brown sugar hearts)


(vintage fabric lavender heart)

(zinc heart and chandelier place tags)

This post was written by: beemagnet77
BeeMagnet is a professional graphic designer, web designer and business man with really strong passion that specializes in marketing strategy. Usually hangs out in Twitter has recently launched a blog dedicated to home design inspiration for designers, bride, photographers and artists called HomeBase
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Responses to “another new {british} love”
Post a Comment