2008/11/20

i have been tagged!


Tina over at the lovely blog, Luphia Loves, just tagged me to share six quirky and uninteresting facts about myself. I have to say I am a little nervous! This was one of those games I always dreaded at school orientation sessions and that was just having to say ONE interesting thing. Ok, so here is goes..

.Home Design Ideas and Alternative

(via flickr)

(1) This one is quirky and a little embarrassing too: I like to dip graham crackers in red wine (yes, even good red wine!). I know it is not very lady like but it is really quite good.

Home Design Ideas and Alternative

(via flickr)

(2) I am convinced that even the most dangerous animals would not hurt me. In particlular, I am sure if I fell in to the polar bear tank at Lincoln Park zoo that they would save me.

Home Design Ideas and Alternative

(Colin and Tally-Ho)


(3) I have about 100 nicknames for my dogs, most of which have nothing to do with their actual names. For instance Tally-Ho goes by Doodles, Wags, Talliburton, Skitterbug and Goose.



(4) I wear flip flops in the winter, even if there is a foot of new snow on the ground (which, in Jackson there typically is!

Home Design Ideas and Alternative

(5) No matter how expensive gas is or how low my tank is, I only put $10 in (something I have picked up from my dad!).



(6) I cannot leave the house, even to go to skiing, without putting on my favorite Chanel lipstick. I also really love the way Chanel lipstick smells!



Ok, I time to pass on the love to the lovely authors of some of my more recent reads:

Lovely Happenings

Jorjah-B

DolceChic



I almost forgot-you need to pass on the rules and make sure you leave comments on a post of the blogger to let them know that they "are it!".

0 Responses to “i have been tagged!”

Post a Comment