2008/10/16

Morning Inspiration


I still haven't finished off my first soy latte of the day, it is snowing again and the mornings are getting much darker. I am definitely in the need of some beautiful imagery to inspire me to get going today. These images are a great start from photographer Ditte Isager:
Home Design Ideas and Alternative
Ever since I saw this picture earlier today I can't stop thinking about bold colored striped walls.
Home Design Ideas and Alternative
This one just made me forget momentarily that the weather here is miserable and made me want to check my frequent flier miles, I also love the composition of the photograph on the right.
Home Design Ideas and Alternative
Wishing this light was what was coming in my windows this morning!
Home Design Ideas and Alternative
I love the exposed brick/concrete. I think that easily transforms a house to a home, especially with the whitewash finish.

More later...

0 Responses to “Morning Inspiration”

Post a Comment