2009/07/28

simple is best {for today}


Work is still insanely busy and my to do list seems to be growing and growing (much faster than I can check items off.) So, I am very much looking forward to a quiet evening of relaxation and some time away from my dreaded list. I think that coming home to this clean and simple kitchen would definitely be the perfect start to such an evening.
Home Design Ideas and Alternative
I just love the whitewashed floors, simple open shelving and the farmhouse sink!
Home Design Ideas and Alternative
Not to mention the overwhelming charm and delightful lack of clutter.
Home Design Ideas and Alternative
(images via pure public)
Ahh, I feel better already! What helps you transition from work to relax mode at the end of the day? Hope that you have a wonderful evening.

0 Responses to “simple is best {for today}”

Post a Comment