2009/06/01

GARDEN BLOGGERS' MUSE DAY


Home Design Ideas and AlternativeWelcome, June ! I used to have a Chinese wisteria standard ( shown above ) but last year I had to dig it up and move it to another location. Unfortunately it didn't make it.

This Spring I noticed a vine winding its way up my fence from my neighbor's yard. When I looked closely I saw that it was the Wisteria that had sent up a shoot from its root. Instead of staying on that side of the fence it had come home.

I love wisteria and last year I planted the American variety which is more reliable -Kentucky blue moon. I'm happy to report that it has two fat flower buds on it right now.

It's raining again in Chicago. This is the rainiest Spring since the 1920's. We are due for some nice warm sunshine.

0 Responses to “GARDEN BLOGGERS' MUSE DAY”

Post a Comment