2009/05/03

designer crush [michelle williams]


Home Design Ideas and Alternative
When I was at O'Hare en route back to Wyoming yesterday I was casually flipping through Chicago magazine and came across a fantastic feature on the seasons must-haves according to some design savvy Chicago women. The picks of interior design, Michelle Williams, completely hit a chord with me as did the way she described her style "adventurous, thoughtful and playful." I instantly couldn't wait to check out her portfolio and I was not disappointed!Home Design Ideas and AlternativeHome Design Ideas and AlternativeHome Design Ideas and Alternative
Home Design Ideas and AlternativeHome Design Ideas and Alternative
Home Design Ideas and Alternative
Home Design Ideas and Alternative
I just adore her style and discovering her definitley made up for the stress that flying causes! Hope you are all having a great weekend!

0 Responses to “designer crush [michelle williams]”

Post a Comment