2009/03/12

thank you trina turk!


There was a day last summer when I was getting dressed for dinner in one of my trina turk ensembles and was thinking "how cool would it be to have a line of home accessories from her?" A few days later I realized that she had opened a home store but was bummed that the products weren't available online for those of us that don't live in Palm Springs. Ok, so long story short--she has a new line of pillow and rugs that is going to be available online "soon"! I for one am thrilled and love the images of them from the summer 2009 look book:
Home Design Ideas and Alternative

Home Design Ideas and Alternative

Home Design Ideas and Alternative
The styles totally appeal to my inner prep! And the icing on the cake is the beautiful new line of outdoor/indoor fabric she has designed for schumacher.
Home Design Ideas and Alternative

Home Design Ideas and Alternative

Home Design Ideas and Alternative
Ok, enough day dreaming about summer and lounging by the pool--back to work for me!

0 Responses to “thank you trina turk!”

Post a Comment