2009/03/10

photographer spotlight {eric piasecki}


Home Design Ideas and Alternative
Ok, some of you may have noticed that I have now used pictures from Eric Piasecki's portfolio twice this week (and it is only Tuesday!) So I thought I should come out and say it--I have a new photographer crush! There is just a cool calmness that he captures in each one of the spaces that I find refreshing. I am especially fond of the lovely office spaces and would gladly take any of them for my own!
Home Design Ideas and Alternative

Home Design Ideas and Alternative

Home Design Ideas and Alternative

Home Design Ideas and Alternative

Home Design Ideas and Alternative

Home Design Ideas and Alternative

Home Design Ideas and Alternative

0 Responses to “photographer spotlight {eric piasecki}”

Post a Comment