2009/03/15

GARDEN BLOGGERS' SOON TO BE BLOOMS DAY


Home Design Ideas and AlternativeSigns of Life in the March garden
( click to enlarge )

March hasn't been so windy as it has been wet. The two concrete planters in my collage above caught at least 4 or more inches of rain. The ground is still saturated and many areas have been flooded.

The soon to be blooms above are daffodils, hyacinth, dwarf iris, euphorbia, sedum and bergenia. I have tulips also emerging but I've covered them up because I know that we're likely to have another freeze or two. Lessons learned when I got caught in an April snow storm with sandals on. Ouch!

Go visit Carol at May Dreams Gardens and see what's blooming or about to be in their neck of the woods.




0 Responses to “GARDEN BLOGGERS' SOON TO BE BLOOMS DAY”

Post a Comment