2007/08/11

I HAVE NO COMMENT


Home Design Ideas and Alternative

AUGUST IN THE SWEET HOME CHICAGO GARDEN


Last week I did all YOUTUBE postings. Didn't get much feedback as far as comments go. As a matter of fact , only Gina of My Skinny Garden thought the TALES FROM THE VINES was, as she put it " weird. "

Garden Voices didn't much care for my postings either, except for the talking tomatoes.

I was just messing around not feeling much like doing anything but resting in the shade in these dog days of summer when the least bit of physical activity will have you dripping wet. Guess you could say I got a bad case of the "epitoozies " ( that's what we call it down South when we don't know what's wrong ) .

Unlike me, the flowers and vegetables love the heat. I've been harvesting a few tomatoes , Asian seedless cucumbers and lots of basil for pesto.

I've gotta get out of these summer doldrums and get ready for Monday, the beginning of a new week.

0 Responses to “I HAVE NO COMMENT”

Post a Comment