2007/07/02

MY DAY IN THE COUNTRY


Home Design Ideas and Alternative
A flower bed under renovation

Home Design Ideas and Alternative
Jane Magnolia sneaking in a June Bloom !

Home Design Ideas and Alternative
A cozy seating area
Home Design Ideas and Alternative
A pond to die for

Home Design Ideas and Alternative
View of the entrance garden

Last week I escaped the city for the countryside . Above are shots I took of my friend Mia's beautiful garden set on several acres.

Mia is a gardening fool like me but the thing I admire about her most is her determination. She has fought heavy clay from day 1. Little by little she is conquering it by adding soil amendments each time she plants.

Yes, she knows this is the hard way to do a garden but she didn't have a choice, having inherited the clay. This petite little gal is taking on a monster and my bets are on her to win !

0 Responses to “MY DAY IN THE COUNTRY”

Post a Comment