2007/07/15

GARDEN BLOGGERS' BLOOM DAY


Home Design Ideas and Alternative
The First Water Lily in my Pond

I have to be up at the crack of dawn and out the door on Sunday, July 15 so I'm posting my Garden Bloggers' Bloom Day early.

Welcome to Sweet Home and Garden Chicago. Don't you just love July because a lot of things are in bloom ? Here are a few of my favorite things this July 15 :



Home Design Ideas and Alternative
'Laura ' Phlox

Home Design Ideas and Alternative
Blackeyed Susan and Veronica

Home Design Ideas and Alternative
Vintage Wine Coneflower

Home Design Ideas and Alternative
Red Monardia

Home Design Ideas and Alternative
Rose of Sharon

Home Design Ideas and Alternative
A Ruby-throated Daylily


Home Design Ideas and Alternative
The Plume Poppy

Home Design Ideas and AlternativeAnd last but not least , a Korean Bell . Lovely, but " aggressive ". Koreans eat their roots. Bellflowers, anyone ?

0 Responses to “GARDEN BLOGGERS' BLOOM DAY”

Post a Comment