2007/07/25

d*s reader recs


Home Design Ideas and Alternativei haven't done a reader rec in a while so i thought i'd open this one up to you guys. d*s reader monica needs some help with her living room:
"I sure could use your reader's input: We have a living room with two alcoves and I'm completely stumped as to what to do with one of them. I've attached two photos, one of the "good" side of the living room and the other of the wall where I sure could use help. I've taken the Shag down (after I saw this photo I realized just how bad that yellow border looked in that room) and the lamp out too. I've thought about wallpapering the alcoves, painting the alcoves, putting a bookcase in the empty alcove; I'm just not sure what will give the room that finished look. Thanks!"
I know this audience is full of great ideas so please feel free to share yours below. [thanks to monica for sharing her home with us]

Home Design Ideas and Alternative
Home Design Ideas and Alternative

0 Responses to “d*s reader recs”

Post a Comment