2007/06/08

jayson home + the big 2-6


Home Design Ideas and Alternativei'm heading out a little early today because tomorrow is my birthday. my gift to myself is taking the rest of today off to lay in the park and read, which always makes me feel good. i'll be back on monday but i hope you all have a wonderful weekend. until then here are some fantastic new pieces from chicago shop, jayson home and garden. their rare finds and vintage glam sections always make me a little weak in the knees. all those gorgeous chairs and vintage fabric- gets me every time. just click here to view their full collection (the products above are from the rare finds and accessories collections). also, just a little wrap up of this week's posts below. see you monday. xo, d*s.

Home Design Ideas and Alternative

Home Design Ideas and Alternative
Home Design Ideas and Alternative

0 Responses to “jayson home + the big 2-6”

Post a Comment