2006/03/07

color help!


hall2

d*s reader karen is in a paint bind- she needs a great color for this hallway. maybe we can help? see her note below for details:

"Hi D*S- Love the new site! I was wondering if you could pose to your readers this design question: I am looking for the ultimate color to paint our entryway/hallway, which continues up a set of stairs. The color must be a neutral, so no bold, bright, etc. and I am partial to grays/taupes/creams etc. It has to contrast well with white or slightly off-white trim. It is the last area we have left to paint and I am lost! Any advice? Thanks in advance for your help!"
so, we have our color range (gray/taupe/cream)- any great suggestions? my person fav is grey: "chelsea gray" by benny moore and "silvery moon" (my bedroom) by benny moore. d*s readers to the rescue!

0 Responses to “color help!”

Post a Comment