2005/01/31

the best bumblebee ever


beetop8

so, after waiting a bit to do my fancy schmancy super gushy post on my new favorite site....here it is! the site i now spend all of my free time reading and clicking through, constantly oohing and ahhing over is....one good bumblebee! not only is the site banner painfully cute, but its host, the lovely miss katey, is super cool to boot! home to the musings of the talented ms. k, one good bumblebee is literally the biggest time suck i've ever found. and i mean that in the absolute best way EVER. and that's a lot. cause i never use CAPITALS. she has tipped me off to the greatest graphic designers. I LOVE IT! man, look at me using the caps, here i go AGAIN! so, clearly, as seen by my use of caps, i thoroughly enjoy ms. katey's site. and you should too. click here and discover the world of awesomeness that is one good bumblebee.

other amazing people i've discovered through katey: nate williams, small things, little paper planes and kate sutton, the sleepy cow.

0 Responses to “the best bumblebee ever”

Post a Comment